Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely me throughout the game...

tenor.gif

Superb result, as honestly there would be nothing in the world worse than beating Ajax and facing those cunts as the refs would ensure they would win

Bring on Barca and us being underdogs, that will do nicely

Great stuff.
Now hopefully Barca don't repeat that fuck up last year against Roma

They have it in them which is the problem but by next week it might be the last chance Liverpool have.

What you know is that Barcelona will rest all their players this weekend whereas Liverpool have to go full pelt.

All in Barcelona's favour but I suspect they will need to score.

Right now we are marginally more likely to get to the final but the painful truth is Liverpool were infinitely better in defeat than we were last night but boy did I enjoy tonight much more!!!

Last edited:
Lads, I'm confused. Been reading the BBC commentary and it sounds like Liverpool won 4-0 but turned on the telly with 5 to go and Barca were 3-0 up and could have had 2 more.

I dont get it.

:angryscouser:
If you keep listening you can hear them all say that the tie isn't over and that they can easily keep a clean sheet and score 4 against them at Anfield. Don't forget the Anfield roar is worth a hat-trick.

Back
Top Bottom