Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tonight I'm gonna eat my first Lasagna in 13 years
Enjoy brother!!! You've earned it, wash it down with a nice bottle of Chianti.
giphy.gif

I kid myself that life is all about karma, until that karma kicks me in the nuts when I tune into the dying embers of a game with a smile of my face to witness the hilarity only to be greeted with seeing the ball bounce off a pigeons arse (who happened to be flying in an offside position) and into the goal.

But during this game I found myself pacing up and down then threw my arms up in the air, stomping out the house into the garden because I missenturpeted someone's post of "that's never a pen" to mean it's a pen. When I came back in to discover that it wasn't was a very uplifting moment.

Jeezus! I 51yrs old for fuck's sake!!!

I've retired to the garden on numerous occasions unable to watch the dyeing embers of a Spurs game, usually when we're holding on for dear life. I hope Wednesday will be the same!

Its amazing all the little superstitions people develop. I never have sex or masturbate immediately before a Spurs game. Every time I have in distant past we've always lost and I'm convinced God uses it as ammunition to punish me. I don't believe in God btw. You can see how something like Catholicism works can't you :eriksenserious:

Off to buy fish n chips to celebrate! Makes it even sweeter the fact we losing every game and still getting top 4, fuck you gooners fuck you!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha
I suppose that 10 point swing earlier in the season DID come in handy after all!!

After all... it's not worth HAVING if you're not gonna USE it!!

Back
Top Bottom