Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh my god it’s unavoidable, every Chanel you turn over to has got them on it..
the only lucky one are Everton fans, at least none of them have to put up with Liverpool fans at work.
Here

giphy.gif

The sun will rise in the morning. And the night will be one of glory

I don't think anyone thinks Liverpool are bad or don't deserve to be where they are - clearly they do based on the result over two legs.

I just can't stand the majority of their entitled support and the constant barrage of Liverpool in my football news.

And I don't think they have anymore desire than we do - that's just lazy journos trying to find something "magical" rather than just say that Liverpool exploited (expertly) a complacent Barca.
It was more about heart, desire and commitment than quality, brilliance or tactics.

Rakitic, Bosquet, Vidal vs Fabinho, Henderson, Wijnaldum

Messi, Coutinho, Suarez vs Mane, Origi, Shaqiri

Barca had superior quality all over the field, Liverpool had everything else.

Okay, we didn't want them to go through, but c'mon now. We are playing in semis tomorrow. United fans are close to death. Liverpool and City for the league and Liverpool in final of CL. Fuck sake, imagine that..

This season thet have been like a juggernaut.

Amd worse was that it was so predictable to me at least.

Shows you though. One player is not enough quite clearly and that's why he ain't the best player ever.
We were in denial about them over taking us until it was too late & now they are on another level.

Back
Top Bottom