Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We CAN'T let whatever happens tonight ruin LAST night...

WE ARE in the CHAMPION'S LEAGUE FINAL...
whatever these scum cunt clubs do tonight, counts for shit....
They have made our lives a misery for the past 20 years... last night hurt THEM way more than tonight can hurt US...
Just keep that in mind!!

Mate, I would have him at our club all day long.
That's cool. Then you would have made the wrong choice of the two. Lacazzette is the much better footballer. Remember the only reason he is at Woolwich is no one else wanted him. the reason he will remain there is that no one else wants him except for maybe West Ham or Milan but they're desperate. I say a re-evaluation might be needed.

That's cool. Then you would have made the wrong choice of the two. Lacazzette is the much better footballer. Remember the only reason he is at Woolwich is no one else wanted him. the reason he will remain there is that no one else wants him except for maybe West Ham or Milan but they're desperate. I say a re-evaluation might be needed.

We were not talking who of the two. I agree with you.

Shame Lacazette is there.

Very Defoe like but a better footballer.

We CAN'T let whatever happens tonight ruin LAST night...

WE ARE in the CHAMPION'S LEAGUE FINAL...
whatever these scum cunt clubs do tonight, counts for shit....
They have made our lives a misery for the past 20 years... last night hurt THEM way more than tonight can hurt US...
Just keep that in mind!!
100% this. I feel fucking fireproof after last night. Nothing this evening can ruin our high.

We were not talking who of the two. I agree with you.

Shame Lacazette is there.

Very Defoe like but a better footballer.
Ok. But you also forget that Aubameyang is a cancer in the team. BVB were extremely happy to get him the hell out of the club. I think he is overrated and you don't. Just opinions. But I've seen him play at least 50 full games. Hope yours is just as informed.

Back
Top Bottom