Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd assume Sessegnon would end up playing left wing back in Southgates England - not that it would be an issue.

Kane - Rashford?
Sessegnon - Dele - Winks - Maddison - Trippier
Maguire - Stones - Walker
Pickford
Looks pretty exciting though. Very reminiscent of our team that smashed Liverpool.

And within that becomes our problem as a club.

If we get the players really early then we can develop them. If not their clubs hold onto them and of course put a premium on their services which we rightly baulk at but then what do we do?

Sessegnon did the right thing with Fulham. Maddison went to a club where he can develop. Come to us and it's likely to be benchwarming.

It's difficult.

Last edited:
I'd assume Sessegnon would end up playing left wing back in Southgates England - not that it would be an issue.

Kane - Rashford?
Sessegnon - Dele - Winks - Maddison - Trippier
Maguire - Stones - Walker
Pickford
Looks pretty exciting though. Very reminiscent of our team that smashed Liverpool.
No way Southgate drops Sterling, that is his love child.

And within that becomes our problem as a club.

If we get the players really early then we can develop them. If not their clubs hold onto them and of course put a premium on their services which we rightly baulk at but then what do we do?

Sessegnon dud the right thing with Fulham. Maddison went to a club where he can develop. Come to us and it's likely to be benchwarming.

It's difficult.

We could have signed Maddison for £5,000,000 from Coventry a few years back but Levy turned the deal down. Make of that what you will.

If it's ArcspacE vs. Mike Tyson, I'm there.

I have no idea of the running order... I'm just window licking whilst trying to not get my ass kicked by the bouncers.

I think you'll be pleasantly suprised by the ring girl though. :levywhoa:

We could have signed Maddison for £5,000,000 from Coventry a few years back but Levy turned the deal down. Make of that what you will.

Given the time-frame it's entirely likely we'd have been talking about loans for much the same period... Just ask Josh, Edwards, Pritchard and 1 or two others (We'd have likely still been breaking in the likes of Dele & Winks at the time). Dele's was a pretty unique path, but Winks broke through just in time... KWP has struggled for minutes, but luckily made them count in terms of performance. Fortunately for this current crop a window of opportunity has appeared this summer, but the last couple of years have been a tougher proposition for our academy lads than when Harry, Mase, Bentaleb, Winks and the like were breaking through.

Back
Top Bottom