Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Two? Fekir, Mendy, Ndombele and Aouar. We were even linked with Cheikh in summer 2017 and he looks pretty decent defensively too.
Fekir and Ndombele Ive seen enough to feel they would be starters for us. But yea they have enough decent players. This whole no buying policy because theres no one out there was just plain stingy stupidity from the people in charge.

Fekir and Ndombele Ive seen enough to feel they would be starters for us. But yea they have enough decent players. This whole no buying policy because theres no one out there was just plain stingy stupidity from the people in charge.
Buying from Lyon would be like pulling teeth most likely but in the greater sense you are right

I don't think it was. I think it was partly because Levy's backed Poch pretty well and we found ourselves stuck with a shitload of non HG players (Janssen, Sissoko, Llorente, Nkoudou, Aurier) and players like Dembele, Rose and Alderwerield who we couldn't shift. Massively bloated squad of players that we can't register for CL etc. And partly because Poch didn't want to commit his budget to players like Fekir and NDombele, saying he didn't want to buy "for the sake of buying".

We were priced out of buying players during a time where we were probably out pricing other teams for our squad players.

If people genuinely think Levy and Pochettino wanted to go into the season without any signings, they're even more deluded than the people who think we didn't need to sign anyone.

I think Levy just needs to understand that the Premier League premium is here to stay and we will need to overspend. Simple as that.

We were priced out of buying players during a time where we were probably out pricing other teams for our squad players.

If people genuinely think Levy and Pochettino wanted to go into the season without any signings, they're even more deluded than the people who think we didn't need to sign anyone.

I think Levy just needs to understand that the Premier League premium is here to stay and we will need to overspend. Simple as that.
Just don’t know if we’ Ever unload the deadwood on the squad either at a good price we’ll have to take a big haircut

Different classes between Roma and Real Madrid last night (shocker). Olsen was easily Roma's best player and kept it from becoming a slaughter multiple times. Zaniolo had a decent performance as well and looks to have it in him to become a strong midfielder, but he was always going to struggle debuting against bloody Real Madrid.

And De Rossi has entered late stage Totti territory. Time for the Romanisti to enjoy him while they can.

He grabbed the Valencia player by the hair to pull him up. As obvious a red as possible because you are not allowed to grab/hit an opposing player like that. Same as if you go forehead to forehead.

I don’t think he grabbed him

I’ve seen bigger ‘grabs’ by priests giving a blessing!!

My son

Back
Top Bottom