Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lucky to get a yellow, Fulham have been a bit of a mess so far.

And Sessegnon as yet not making his mark in the Premier.

Will be interesting to see if he commits to an extended contract or moves on.

Like Bale his ability to make an impact will take time. Unlike Bale though he is not amongst very high quality as yet.

I just hope we are still an admirer and prospective buyer.

£50m+ for Sessignon? Really?

Looks hideously out of his depth.

But he IS only 18 years old. There really isn't many 18 year olds playing in the Premier League, nor have 80+ first team games to their name.

I think he'll come good. It just takes one moment to change it all. Looks rather low on confidence. Look at Bale at times for us, especially when he was playing at left back.

Looks hideously out of his depth.

But he IS only 18 years old. There really isn't many 18 year olds playing in the Premier League, nor have 80+ first team games to their name.

I think he'll come good. It just takes one moment to change it all. Looks rather low on confidence. Look at Bale at times for us, especially when he was playing at left back.
Agreed especially with the Bale comparison but Gareth was already playing top flight football then moved to a bigger club with all the pressure that brings, young Ryan is and has been part of the Fulham set up for a couple of years now and should at least be settled, that step up to the premier league seems a bit too much at the moment.

Always thought Fulham should have cashed in he’ll need at least another year to acclimatise and they aren’t looking likely to stay up.

Agreed especially with the Bale comparison but Gareth was already playing top flight football then moved to a bigger club with all the pressure that brings, young Ryan is and has been part of the Fulham set up for a couple of years now and should at least be settled, that step up to the premier league seems a bit too much at the moment.

Always thought Fulham should have cashed in he’ll need at least another year to acclimatise and they aren’t looking likely to stay up.

It's not the worst comparison.

Bale was a left back who could play further forward and played 45 games in the Championship and scored 5 goals.
Sessegnon was a left back who could play further forward and played 81 games in the Championship and scored 20 goals.

They probably should have cashed in though, you're right.

DnszsFCW0AA9Iug.jpg:large

v

DnszUh6XsAM9cK9.jpg:large

An absolute cunt, but you can't deny he is a threat and I think on 5 goals now in the league?

Yes I remember that horrendous tackle on Walker in the disastrous 5-1 defeat at Newcastle where Sissoko fell over for a penalty

Good scrappy second half.

Popping over to the Bundesliga because why watch Liverpool?

Hannover vs Dortmund should be a good one

Back
Top Bottom