Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Man. Utd v Wolves could be interesting.
International broadcasting deals means that they can only show one PL game per kickoff time. So I'd be stuck with the dipper game. My provider thankfully offers all the games on VOD/replay for 48 hours after the game ends so if the United game ends up amazing I can catch it that way.

Thankfully all Spurs games have got live coverage so far this season.

BTW. Hoffenheim come out to RAMMSTEIN. Can you get more German than that?

No striker is good enough for us or would ever sit on the bench or all the other stupid excuses and reasons some posters give.

Not that he isn't good enough. Poch just wouldn't play him instead of Kane. Simple as that.

We need someone who can play out wide and up front, which is probably why Martial would have been our best option (Though there are plenty around the world who can do that job).

Deeney really is being portrayed by pundits nowadays as some sort of working class hero isn't he? Like he's some sort of rare commodity.

Being friends with AJ helping him out, clearly.

Really enjoyed that Fulham/Watford game. Fulham play some nice football and Watford are tactically really well set up, and counter well. Capoue, Dacoure and Hughes were excellent, Seri was great on the ball, but Fulham need a real busy cunt in there with him to do more of the shitty stuff.

Fair result in the end.

Really enjoyed that Fulham/Watford game. Fulham play some nice football and Watford are tactically really well set up, and counter well. Capoue, Dacoure and Hughes were excellent, Seri was great on the ball, but Fulham need a real busy cunt in there with him to do the shitty stuff.

Fair result in the end.

I imagine that's what they're expecting from Zambo Aguissa once he adapts?

Back
Top Bottom