Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven't watched them at all this season. Where is it all going wrong? Is he like tits on a bull?

He’s just Roberto Martinez mk2. Likes his teams to play front foot football, but can’t coach his teams to do it in a way that doesn’t leave them constantly vulnerable.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a game managed by either of these two that couldn’t end up 4-3 at least.

Silva's a good manager. Everton were a pile of shite last season that had to be rescued by BFS. They were going down until he took over. His side are creating chances to win games. It'll come together.

Silva's a good manager. Everton were a pile of shite last season that had to be rescued by BFS. They were going down until he took over. His side are creating chances to win games. It'll come together.

Not sure who is actually going to score their goals though - Tosun, Walcott, Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison are all probably good for 5-10, but not many more.

Cheeky swop for Lamela?
Nah, we need Lamela's fighting spirit and grit.

But if either of our wingers leave Thauvin would be a nice replacement. I was gonna say swap for Sissoko but the big guy is more a DM/CM these days so would have been a mismatched trade.

Back
Top Bottom