Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'You have to tip your hat'
Man City 9-0 Burton
cadeb853-1611-4b24-8d49-5dae3f3bb11e.jpg

Dion Dublin

Ex-Aston Villa striker on BBC Radio 5 live

Wow. I knew this was going to be an emphatic win for City but I didn't think they would score nine. You have to tip your hat because you want a professional performance. Burton have come up against the best side in the country.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The double standard is strong with this one.

I find it interesting how you chose to make halftime one word while I split it. A psychiatrist might make a big deal of that. One of us is probably a sociopath...

Halftime is one word though. It suggests to me that you’re a maverick. Do you dream in colour or black & white ?

In more fun cup news: Guingamp, the jumbo in Ligue 1 have knocked out PSG from the Coupe de la Ligue after earning 3 penalties in the second half (one of which failed)

Back
Top Bottom