Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FT.

Barnet 3 - 3 Brentford.

Really enjoyable game.

I am always genuinely intrigued at how many goals constitute a good game, a trouncing or defensive shambles?

I think 3 each, dependent on the quality of the goals is passable as a good game.

I found the City Liverpool game and ours against United at our place to be the best 2 games I have seen so far this season. Last time round our draw at Anfield was a stupendous game I thought.

I am always genuinely intrigued at how many goals constitute a good game, a trouncing or defensive shambles?

I think 3 each, dependent on the quality of the goals is passable as a good game.

I found the City Liverpool game and ours against United at our place to be the best 2 games I have seen so far this season. Last time round our draw at Anfield was a stupendous game I thought.

Depends on what a good game is to you. Barca 1-0 Real could be a great game with silky skills and tactical battles all over the pitch. Likewise a Non league 3-3 League team could be great cos of the blood and thunder, little skill but passion and commitment to every cause.

Goals doesn't equate quality to me, I prefer the end to end nature of lower league football honestly. But that's a reason why the prem is a great league cos you have that mentality coupled with skill. I found the Barca team of a few years ago a bit dull to watch, just keeping the ball and picking teams apart isn't for me. But I appreciate some people love it.

DyGWcaBWoAcz6R4.jpg:large

v

DyGIBkpXQAAPgEB.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom