Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only thing bad about this game thus far is that it seems Genesio has taken bus-conductor bus-conductor 's advice and gone back to a 433.

edit: check that, it looks 4231. So genesio flicks the Vs to BC again.

I’ve just watched the first half, cracking half of football but both teams so lax defensively.

If Genesio had played football’s proper format - 433 - they be winning this by now, but went with the wishy washy 4231 instead as a result this could have been 4-5 ht.

Aouar been poor, NDombele, Fekir, Mendy, Depay been good (shame Depay is such a coaster he’s very talented)

PSG look a mess this season, if only Lyon had a real coach they could be challenging the circus that is PSG.

I’ve just watched the first half, cracking half of football but both teams so lax defensively.

If Genesio had played football’s proper format - 433 - they be winning this by now, but went with the wishy washy 4231 instead as a result this could have been 4-5 ht.

Aouar been poor, NDombele, Fekir, Mendy, Depay been good (shame Depay is such a coaster he’s very talented)

PSG look a mess this season, if only Lyon had a real coach they could be challenging the circus that is PSG.
Is Tuchel not the Messiah?

I’ve just watched the first half,
You don't say?

both teams so lax defensively.
You say lax I say incompetent. Tomato tomatoe I guess.

If Genesio had played football’s proper format - 433
:dembelelol:

Aouar been poor,
So bad today. No energy and awful on the ball. It wouldn't have surprised him to be first off.

NDombele, Fekir, Mendy, Depay been good (shame Depay is such a coaster he’s very talented)
Depay is sharp back out on the left. He was good but is too up his own ass. But it was his work that got them back in the game.

They have no excuse really. And yes Genesio could do more to close the backside of that hospital gown. But the more damning point is that they are not at least 2nd in Ligue 1. That is inexcusable.

PSG are awful. No team play whatsoever. Spurs play is blunt but we at least still look a team with all these injuries. PSG look shit because all they had was Neymar running things. Tuchel is not burnishing his CV with this lot. I fully expect Yanited to knock them out now.

Is Tuchel not the Messiah?

I think he's a very intense coach, but made an incredibly strange choice going to PSG right now as they are in a very confused state. They've brought in two immensely talented attacking players, but have neglected almost every other part of the team, they started this game with a midfield Marquinos and Draxler, playing a really dubious 442.

I think he's a very intense coach, but made an incredibly strange choice going to PSG right now as they are in a very confused state. They've brought in two immensely talented attacking players, but have neglected almost every other part of the team, they started this game with a midfield Marquinos and Draxler, playing a really dubious 442.
So what you are saying is that he is a fucktard hipster. Very well.

You don't say?

You say lax I say incompetent. Tomato tomatoe I guess.

:dembelelol:

So bad today. No energy and awful on the ball. It wouldn't have surprised him to be first off.

Depay is sharp back out on the left. He was good but is too up his own ass. But it was his work that got them back in the game.

They have no excuse really. And yes Genesio could do more to close the backside of that hospital gown. But the more damning point is that they are not at least 2nd in Ligue 1. That is inexcusable.

PSG are awful. No team play whatsoever. Spurs play is blunt but we at least still look a team with all these injuries. PSG look shit because all they had was Neymar running things. Tuchel is not burnishing his CV with this lot. I fully expect Yanited to knock them out now.

See above (Tuchel/PSG farce)

When you see Lyon playing with that intensity they did first half, pressing high up, or how tactically on it they were against City in the CL, and then you watch what they do against the also rans of the league, that tells you everything about Genisio. They need big games to perform, it's not endemic, and then you have the silly formations/selections, and just generally not being able to get his team to defend as a team.

He should Tousart or Diop centrally, Aouar and Ndombele either side with Depay and Fekir either side of Dembele in an orthodox 433. That side would be right up there with the best side PSG could put out and should be duking it out with this malformed PSG at the top at least.

Last edited:
I truly truly despise the way he runs.
:dembelewtf:

Velma Dinkley = Raheem Sterling

GargantuanFarflungCougar-size_restricted.gif

apply for the job
One look at your player rating library and you'll be a shoe in for the position

Back
Top Bottom