Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Neville is a so called pundit of any repute he will call this for what it is.

Thus far a case of nerves taking over.

Carroll for the last 20 mins will scare thd living daylights out of Klopp.

Irrespective of what happens here, I know deep down the dippers are going to bottle it.

I think City will win the league tbh but I really hope we finish top and if not, 2nd above the dippers.

Just so I can say “Imagine finishing 3rd in a two horse race...”

Wet spam been by far the better team, but let’s be honest. How often does “the better team” actually win in a Liverpool match this season :pochrolleyes:

Especially when that Lino is involved.

If Neville is a so called pundit of any repute he will call this for what it is.

Thus far a case of nerves taking over.

Carroll for the last 20 mins will scare thd living daylights out of Klopp.
Am not seeing the match in Sky Sports, but if he isn't calling anything it's because he has a clause in his Sky contract to not bash the referees. I believe, out of the whole of England, that he is one of the people who hates Liverpool the most, still, doesn't change the fact that he is a cunt as well.

Back
Top Bottom