Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair it's not four minutes it's a minimum of four minutes
Aware of that but that 'minimum' implies a best guess at the time. They wouldn't say a minimum of 5 minutes when they know a player had been down with a head injury for 15 minutes in normal time. Additional time beyond the minimum is usually accounted for by a sub, injury, etc after the announcement of the extent of the injury time.

edit: It seems Perez was subbed in injury time.

Aware of that but that 'minimum' implies a best guess at the time. They wouldn't say a minimum of 5 minutes when they know a player had been down with a head injury for 15 minutes in normal time. Additional time beyond the minimum is usually accounted for by a sub, injury, etc after the announcement of the extent of the injury time.

edit: It seems Perez was subbed in injury time.
What was it though, 94:35 or something? It was under 5 mins, so no issue. I’d get it if it was 96:27

It’s dealt with in whole numbers, so if you want to add on 4:30 you put 4 up as if you put 5 up you have to go an extra 30 seconds.

Not going to lie, after the rim job Solskjaer has been getting, I'd laugh so fucking hard if PSG hammered them tonight.

A jammy as fuck win against us and a cup win against a toothless Woolwich have been his only impressive matches. Fight me.
:lamelaaghh:
I wouldn't mind if they get hammered, but my dream scenario is that we and United go through and that we beat them in the quarter finals.

Make these scarves go away someone...

Manchester v Paris??? Fuck the fucking fuck off

3500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom