Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rennes is better than this. Don't mistake their league position. There is a lot of talent in that team. Plus, any team based on the caprices of Hatem Ben Arfa will struggle for consistency.
I've seen them since I follow Ligue 1 quite alot. They are a talented Ligue 1 side that lack consistency and overachieved MASSIVELY last year, helped by the fact that sides like St.Etienne and Nice (not to mention Lille), absolutely shit the bed last year.

I've seen them since I follow Ligue 1 quite alot. They are a talented Ligue 1 side that lack consistency and overachieved MASSIVELY last year, helped by the fact that sides like St.Etienne and Nice (not to mention Lille), absolutely shit the bed last year.
You a LOSC supporter?

You a LOSC supporter?
I'm a Spurs supporter above all, I just live here and because of that am interested about what happens in Ligue 1. Have sympathy for the Lille team because the people here helped me settle so easily and all that, but in no way would I consider myself a Lille supporter.

Fucking hell, having just watched the scum getting battered to a backdrop of a party, watching the Chav game is like when the DJ's stopped, the pills have worn off and you find out some bastard has nicked your wallet and you are forced to catch the night bus home.....and it's raining.

Fucking hell, having just watched the scum getting battered to a backdrop of a party, watching the Chav game is like when the DJ's stopped, the pills have worn off and you find out some bastard has nicked your wallet and you are forced to catch the night bus home.....and it's raining.

An open topped night bus?

Tough break mate.

:ossie:

Chelsea singing the name of our glorious club again.
Are they really? Why the fuck would we be in /on their minds on a skanky Thursday night playing an equally skanky team in a skanky competition that we’ve fuck all to do with? Weirdo’s

Who do you support?
I truly hate that guy. He’s worst than wilshere. He’s good but he dives A LOT and in Europe that doesn’t end well like does in the Portuguese league. But he has talent no doubt
I was living on small town with no football team so just grew up watching PL and Spurs.
I like our guy Krovinovic although he's not that talented as Felix.

Back
Top Bottom