Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Keep me posted.

Iโ€™m watching the one where Renee pretends to be a painter and steals into the compound to get the spy plans out of the German sausage.

Stone cold classic.

The Bockwurst!?

Lol

Ndombele really is class. He's like a Sissoko who can play football.
He needs to do more in this game. His passing is safe and sideways. He hasn't once put Barca's MF under pressure by vertically transitioning it quickly. I would say that though he has shows flashes of technical ability in retaining the ball Barca would be happy to let him have at that all game.

He needs to do more in this game. His passing is safe and sideways. He hasn't once put Barca's MF under pressure by vertically transitioning it quickly. I would say that though he has shows flashes of technical ability in retaining the ball Barca would be happy to let him have at that all game.
I've seen numerous times where he's fired the ball forward through the lines? He is far from a sideways passer.

None other.

My wife moaned about the football being on, as I watched Juve yesterday, so I'm boiling her piss by getting the Allo' Allo' box set out. It's the little things in life that give me pleasure.

Me too and watching โ€˜Cheatโ€™
3rd episode and quite good

Just saw the Barcelona penalty incident... What the fuck? If anything that was a foul on Denayer... That's why I think that VAR will fix fuck all in the Premier League... It will only work in favour of the dippers...

VAR wasn't even used either!

I think he could offer a very similar boost to us that van Dijk gave to the dippers. Would be a signing that would absolutely push us up a level.
From what I've seen (not that many matches if I'm honest) he comes across as "a Wanyama + passing ability", would that be a fair simplification you think?

Back
Top Bottom