Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Phil Jones didn’t get touched by Lucas, and made out he did.
Fellani came on and did exactly what he did at Brighton, dived to get a penalty.
Yet no booking for him.
I said to my mate exactly what Fellani would do. If I can know a pro ref should be well aware.

The second Dele mis first half, Herrera took out Lucas. Obstructed him on purpose preventing him reaching the ball. No attempt for the ball, butfor the player. Then after flooring Lucas blocked Dele shot.
Yet the refs willingness to see stuff and let it go for Man U backfired when he failed to book Shaw when for deliberately sticking out his arm to prevent a pass going beyond him and clear through from Dele. However, the ball came back and went out to Tripper in the end, who nutmegged Shaw and we scored.
Dele could have gone down when a bad foot first tackle by De Gea went wrong, clipped him and losing his balance decided to stay up.
Bad tackle and if he’d have gone down and rolled about like Valencia, Jones or Fred De Gea could have seen Red.
Nobody commented on him staying up in the media, yet they were quick to start a campaign of hate against him last season labelling as a cheat.
Then was booed at every ground he went to.

At least we have something to cheer us up today.

Could have done with Chelsea or Liverpool dropping points. Going to be tough tomorrow.
But always nice to see West Ham fuck up.

Back
Top Bottom