Other matches fred 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wolves still have to play Woolwich at home too.

Them and Everton can both do us favours (As both have already with Everton beating Chelsea)

He's much better than Dembele creatively, and in the final third. But he's not a midfielder, where Dembele ended up.

Edit
Sorry, though you were talking about Moussa, but you probably meant Ousmane didn't you, in which case I agree, he's not as good.
The bench has done him well because Valverde had him actually working defensibely unlike his time at Bordeaux where he big-timed it.

Well done Wolves.

Just what we needed after the Newcastle result yesterday. Now let's capitlise on this and go 3 points clear of United and back into 3rd please.

Ole at the wheeeeeeeel
3852cb5c2d30d5d69ac7e8dd5ba862c2_w200.gif

I never remember thinking he was overtly lazy at Bordeaux, for a forward ? Am I remember that wrong?
Not necessarily but we just may have watched different games. But I saw him only working when the ball came to him or it was at his feet. If he lost it he didn't work to get it back. Hence didn't think he was for us.

Yellow submarine equalize. Messi soon to be introduced.

And your boy HBA is being a pain in Lyon's ass right now.

Looking at the table, I was shocked to see Chelsea so close behind.

That offside blunder could have such enormous consequences.

Chelsea's luck recently is beyond ridiculous.

Offside call against Cardiff and the late equaliser against Wolves when they got a corner that should have been a goal kick..

Back
Top Bottom