Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched an hour of the Leverkusen/Rangers game. Liking Wirtz more and more, lively mind and body. New kid in midfield for Leverkusen as well called Exequiel Palacios (21yo), looks tenacious and technically competent, well worth keeping an eye on. And still liking Tapsoba who might not be the most physically imposing but is one of the most composed young CB's around right now.

Roma have looked fucked in this game, hardly surprising considering the schedule they've just been through. It was a great run by Reguilon, but pretty shit defending and terrible keeping for the first, and really poor defending for the second, why the fuck Ibanez dives in on Ocampos, and no-one seems to track the run of of El-Nesyri (Diawara, Mancini?). Piss poor goals, but they look like a team that's spent..
I don't think they looked fucked. They started badly, but gave a decent account of themselves after the first drinks break, IMO.

I was having a close look at Carlos, Kounde, Zaniolo and Reguilon. That Zaniolo kid irritates the shit out of me.

ss.png

Last edited:
I don't think they looked fucked. They started badly, but gave a decent account of themselves after the first drinks break, IMO.

I was having a close look at Carlos, Kounde, Zaniolo and Reguilon. That Zaniolo kid irritates the shit out of me.

Yeah, looks a bit like a deluxe Lamela to me.

I thought they looked fucked, I’ve noticed it with a few of the Italian teams in the last couple of weeks. Mentally and physically. But Sevilla are also a lively side and I think Lopetegui has got them grafting and looking quite cohesive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom