Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
United got Bissaka and we're here excited for Foyth to come back and play as RB
We got Ndombele while their midfield is an absolute shambles. Have the feeling United will be the opposite of Woolwich. Against Woolwich, it will be a race of who scores more, since their defence is too shit, against United, we will have to take our chances, while being more lenient at the back, since their midfield/attack is shit but their defence is solid.

Kick racism out of football

dhBIlyv_d.jpg

We got Ndombele while their midfield is an absolute shambles. Have the feeling United will be the opposite of Woolwich. Against Woolwich, it will be a race of who scores more, since their defence is too shit, against United, we will have to take our chances, while being more lenient at the back, since their midfield/attack is shit but their defence is solid.
That wasn't my point. We could've easily replaced Tripps with Bissaka and he's worth every penny. And let's not get carried away with United, Chelsea's defense was shambles.

That wasn't my point. We could've easily replaced Tripps with Bissaka and he's worth every penny. And let's not get carried away with United, Chelsea's defense was shambles.
Entire Midfield > Right Back

Also, AWB is legit good in defense, but I’m not sure if he’s a great fit in Poch system.

Chelsea hit the inside of the post from a Wan Bissaka mistake that Trippier would have been slaughtered for on here.
Also got left for dead by Pulisic a few times. I’m not trying to argue that he’s not good, I’m just saying that our midfield is the 2nd best in the league now and probably top 5 in Europe. Much more important than improving RB by a bit.

What are we kidding ourselves about?

AWB was never a summer target. It's like complaining about Pepe going to Woolwich or Rodri going to City
Never said he was a target. I only suggested that he'd be a perfect replacement for Tripps. Don't make shit up just for the sake of it

I love the fact our manager seems to trust our youth over making huge signings on players of similar age.

He backed Winks last year when he probably could have brought in another midfielder. Looks to be backing KWP this season.

More of the same Poch. Don't forget we have Skipp coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom