Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also got left for dead by Pulisic a few times. I’m not trying to argue that he’s not good, I’m just saying that our midfield is the 2nd best in the league now and probably top 5 in Europe. Much more important than improving RB by a bit.
Top 5 in europe? Not sure about that. Our new midfield is work in progress, on paper looks good but let's see where we are after thd new year before we start getting ahead of ourselves. Lots of work to do

I love the fact our manager seems to trust our youth over making huge signings on players of similar age.

He backed Winks last year when he probably could have brought in another midfielder. Looks to be backing KWP this season.

More of the same Poch. Don't forget we have Skipp coming through.

You remind me of those seat-fillers at the Oscars, who go and sit down whenever a celebrity goes to take a piss or a line of coke or something.

Instead, you fill out the pages here with the same repetitive shite, whenever people with something so say is on break.

You're a page-filler. Get a grip.

They will run riot against Wolves who are playing Europa League a few days before Utd. Wolves might struggle this season.
Hardly relevant as Wolves have already won the first leg 0-4 against extremely poor opposition and Nuno can rest any players he wants. Btw Wolves v United is on Monday.

Last edited:
37s3u8.jpg

Frank Lampard Has Entered The Twilight Zone :thumbup:

Last edited:
This opening week of English Premier League has been very informative, more-so in terms of VAR. I would say, it has further validated on my pre-existing opinions. English soccer fans have to be one of the most backwards minded fans....this constant bitching about VAR, by most o the fans and notable journalists. I understand VAR can hold up plays a little bit, but the most important part is that it gets all the decisions right, which ensures a fair playing ground. To see people wanting VAR removed, goes to show the primitive way of thinking with most soccer fans in England. These people need to be sent on a time travel back to the early 20th century so they can enjoy their football that way. It's 2019 and we still have debates on technology, it's absurd.

On the other hand, the Germans implemented VAR few seasons back, but in contrast, they actually embrace the technology usage. Things like this, do show why Germans are the most advanced Europeans.

Oh look, the religious nutjob is calling people backwards minded.

That’s funny.

AVB's tenure at Marseille is starting wonderfully.

Got bantered off the pitch by a former electrician who only turned pro last year.

Any Americans here ever been to an Atlanta United match? The atmosphere seems incredible on tv.
yes, I have. Used to live in ATL but I'm only half-american. The atmosphere is great but a lot of the fans barely understand the game and are just there for the atmosphere not for the love of soccer. and I don't enjoy watching the MLS because the defending is like watching a horror film.

I've just seen that Wolves "goal"... Jesus, what are these clowns doing, just another example of ill thought out law change ruining the game. That was absolutely a legitimate goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom