Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we can't critique him for 12 months?!? It's likely he'll be off the year after that.

Let's settle on six.

No, fair enough. We have the January window. I expect him to build a midfield round Ndombele. I want to see him solve our DM situation and do something with our defence.

I want to see our football improving. I'm genuinely not that fussed about where we end up in the league, but I want to see us controlling games of football.

Very mixed reactions for today’s games. Needed Chavs to drop points and they’re monumental cunts so I can’t take any pleasure from their win. We really need to move on from Woolwich too. They’re tragic has beens. Scousers winning being good for us just feels... wrong too.

Very mixed reactions for today’s games. Needed Chavs to drop points and they’re monumental cunts so I can’t take any pleasure from their win. We really need to move on from Woolwich too. They’re tragic has beens. Scousers winning being good for us just feels... wrong too.
I know we want to be in the top 4, and chavs need to drop point. But no matter what happens I do want us to alway finishin ahead of arses. So it was a win win in a way.

I know we want to be in the top 4, and chavs need to drop point. But no matter what happens I do want us to alway finishin ahead of arses. So it was a win win in a way.
I just see so many Chelsea fans in my everyday life. Racist chavvy subhuman cunts and posho aqua libra twats all over the place in the suburbs. Can’t ever enjoy them winning anything.

But I get your point.

The only win-win for me would be if an uncharted volcano erupted and both clubs’ players, staff and fans all died in a hideously gruesome but slow, fiery massacre.

I’m not a very nice person btw...

Where were we when José arrived?
ss.png

Van Dijk has made a few errors today.
It's not new. He's a very good defender but the hype conveniently ignores the reality. Watch him closely and he makes mistakes pretty regularly. Loses his man on crosses, gives the ball away, puts teammates in trouble.

Like I said he's a very good defender but this best in the world footballer shit was just ludicrous. They were desperate for a decent centre half, a fully fit Toby at his peak would've had the same effect on them. Would he have been up for the ballbag dor? And this in a team that really does have a midfield that protects it's defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom