Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
EQxAyqIWoAEVi4J

19 years old..

I wonder what RM will be wanting for Hakimi in the summer. He's probably the second most offensive productive RB in Europe right now. In some ways he's actually better attacking than TAA, as most of his creativity really comes from his crossing, Hakimi actually runs at defenders, gets in behind them and picks out cut backs.

Absolutely no advantage was gained on that backwards pass in the Wolves/Leicester match. Literally a millisecond later and the goal stands.

If VAR is going to be used for this type of call the law needs to be rewritten. Maybe the entire attacker's body needs to be behind the defender to be considered off? The rule isn't being applied the way I believe it was originally intended.

Well, that's what I'm asking you, you fucking ferret. When is he due back? Or were you watching the game with the volume turned right down again?

I don't think it's a long one, ankle sprain. Be interesting to see whether Favre does when Brandt's back available, I think he wants to play with two 6's (Can and Witsel) for a bit of extra insurance because they can't stop leaking goals.

I don't think it's a long one, ankle sprain. Be interesting to see whether Favre does when Brandt's back available, I think he wants to play with two 6's (Can and Witsel) for a bit of extra insurance because they can't stop leaking goals.
They won't stop leaking goals until they fire him.

Watched their game against Bayer Leverkusen yesterday. Maybe Hummels ought to be cast aside. He doesn't know whether he is coming or going.

They won't stop leaking goals until they fire him.

Watched their game against Bayer Leverkusen yesterday. Maybe Hummels ought to be cast aside. He doesn't know whether he is coming or going.

It's almost endemic, the yang to the ying of playing the way they do and seems to have been forever. Klopp managed to find a way to balance it, just as he has with Liverpool - that combo of excellent recruitment and great coaching - but some other decent managers have come close and failed, and even Klopp hit a wall last season, where for the first half of the season they were still playing well but couldn't win games.

It's almost endemic, the yang to the ying of playing the way they do and seems to have been forever. Klopp managed to find a way to balance it, just as he has with Liverpool - that combo of excellent recruitment and great coaching - but some other decent managers have come close and failed, and even Klopp hit a wall last season, where for the first half of the season they were still playing well but couldn't win games.
It's not the yang to anything, you windy fucker. They are too fucking casual when it comes to defending. Not trying. Not concentrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom