Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Atletico get worse by the week - just in time for the Dippers - the right back so many on here miss can't even make the match day squad ... missed nearly two months with groin strains same problem he had with us last year.

In case you've forgotten he said this in May last year "I have had a lot of groin injuries, I have been struggling with my groins from a number of months now, it has been affecting me, annoying me, but there has been so many games – Saturday, Wednesday, Tuesday – so it has been difficult to do my rehab and properly focus on it, but now I have had the three weeks, the big gap and I have been able to do that and I feel good now"

So blaming the schedule but really he's just knackered his body. Sadly for him a summer break and only playing 1,300 minutes this season haven't helped much groin issues getting worse ... he would have been little use to us if he'd stayed.

EQ0CA2OXYAASTc5

v

EQ0D8wDXkAEfYKX

KWP not available to be passed to and then noises the cross.

Tark playing great so far.

McNeil again with a superb cross.

Last edited:
I wonder what RM will be wanting for Hakimi in the summer. He's probably the second most offensive productive RB in Europe right now. In some ways he's actually better attacking than TAA, as most of his creativity really comes from his crossing, Hakimi actually runs at defenders, gets in behind them and picks out cut backs.

He won’t get a look in back in Madrid I wouldn’t of thought. Ideal for us if we are thinking of playing the same way next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom