Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, despite their position, they were in nowhere near as bad a shape, I watched a few of their games that season and they were actually playing pretty well, they were incredibly unlucky and eventually it all clicked again and they finished 7th and this was the season they lost Lewandowski as well.

Under Poch things started going down hill in 17-18 and just kept going, we got worse and worse. And Klopp lost far more important players - Sahin, Kagawa, Perisic, Gotze, Lewandowski - and kept the team playing well throughout. Pochettino just lost a grip of things completely, making daft selections that meant he couldn't play the football he wanted, we were bad.
Dortmund were spanked many times in the 1st third of the season, they were all over the shop.

Agreed that they fixed things though and underlying numbers were OK and sustainable.

Wounder whether he would have coped having his team play away from home for two years and have 80% of the team miss pre-season due to a world cup. (That's just me kicking in with some defence of the best manager I've seen at Spurs whilst watching the clusterfuck under low-block Jose. Yes, loads of issues and something needed doing but when that something is what we have I find it impossible not to have regret).

Last edited:
Straight up fistfight between Dortmund and PSG players. And no crowd to egg them on.

I love this game. And so does Anthony Taylor.

Simeone was a cunt as a player and is a cunt as a manager and his team are cheating diving cunts. Costa is a stroppy cunt coming off. Felix is a greedy cunt as had an easy ball outside for a free shot at an open goal. Jose is a poor man's version of simeone and we will one day become a poor man's version of athletico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom