Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's saving a fortune

Eas3xTSXQAMm1Vu

How is it going then ???

sapling-in-field-CN2XME.jpg
Poor young Greta will be fuming. Hopefully not literally though as that would be bad for CO2 emissions...

What I find amazing is so far every team that's played a game in this restarted season is hardly any different to how they were when it closed (we showed signs of coaching in the first half last night) but really there is very little on show to demonstrate that managers have analysed and address the issues pre-lock down

What I find amazing is so far every team that's played a game in this restarted season is hardly any different to how they were when it closed (we showed signs of coaching in the first half last night) but really there is very little on show to demonstrate that managers have analysed and address the issues pre-lock down

They hadn't had enough time on the training pitch. The whole situation is not ideal. Think about it, no one knew if the season was even going to be completed.

They hadn't had enough time on the training pitch. The whole situation is not ideal. Think about it, no one knew if the season was even going to be completed.

2 1/2 months with nothing better to do than keep fit and then 3 weeks of tactics on the training ground...?

I'm no expert but that seems rather kind to me.

Is getting Gwendoozey suspended something to the detriment of Woolich? Is he any good. He seems like a headless chicken to me, keep him in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom