Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game over. 0-2.

Wolves go further ahead of us and West Ham get closer and closer to the relegation zone. We cannot fail to win beat this lot in the week

But what can actually change. The managers still have the same players. We still have a shit right back, we dont have a decent defensive mid, we still have no back up for Harry. Like you said there is zero evidence of any change from any team, they are all in the same situation

Then what does it matter who we have in the hot seat.....? Surely the whole point of a manager is to coach and develope a squad/team according to their own vision and evolve and adapt to the short and long term curvballs thrown at them... Especially when talking about managers that have not been at said club very long.

Otherwise, let's just send the chairmen and women out in a field once a week and have them beat the shit out of each other with their chequebooks.

I was a bit meh and unsure about the start of the new season. I wasn't excited at all, but I forgot about Woolwich and West Ham and then I realised just how good it was and how much I missed it..

All of a sudden the world seems a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom