Other matches Fred - 2019/2020.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a rule of prevention. It's a good rule.
Totti is correct tho that its only really the prem that uses it. In Spain, Italy and Germany plenty of loaned out players play against parent clubs with no issues.

The idea is sound but a lot of European leagues see no need for it.

Totti is correct tho that its only really the prem that uses it. In Spain, Italy and Germany plenty of loaned out players play against parent clubs with no issues.

I seem to remember Lua Lua scoring for Portsmouth against Newcastle (when on loan from Newcastle) - I believe they changed it because of that. He was giving stick to the Newcastle fans because they booed him after it despite not actually wanting to leave Newcastle in the first place.

71 out of 74 passes completed by Thiago tonight.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Barca team isn’t what was in other times but isn’t that bad. 8-2 bad at least. That coach is a fraud.

Yep - this is a Barca team that went from 5 points clear at the top of La Liga to being 5 points behind within a month.

They'll get Xavi and Puyol in. They'll start promoting their best youth players, get rid of alot of the deadwood and high wage flops and start again with two respected Barcelona legends likely given some time.

I'm not debating who does or doesn't use it..... I just don't think it's wise NOT to use it.

Totti Totti is just ducking the reason the rule exists.

Yep - this is a Barca team that went from 5 points clear at the top of La Liga to being 5 points behind within a month.

They'll get Xavi and Puyol in. They'll start promoting their best youth players, get rid of alot of the deadwood and high wage flops and start again with two respected Barcelona legends likely given some time.
I think Poch is next.

When you mentioned that earlier, my brain farted and I thought you mean the ex-Saints/Leicester geezer! :dier:

(Obv. it's Carlos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom