Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hos do they decide that line when the player is wearing long sleeves?

It is the length of arm level with lowest part of armpit when arm is by player's side, it is not actually described as T-Shirt in the LOTG, that is now counted as not eligible for handball (previously it was in effect top of shoulder) Although I am sure some clubs are wearing longer "short sleeves" than previously this season to try and gain any marginal advantage (Man City's sleeves look slightly longer than Wolves in this game), However it is a judgment call by officials exactly where that line is for each player.

Last edited:
Just a flash of the cash should do it.

As good as City are they are just riding a crest of a wave of wins and confidence.

Fcuk them.

Other PL teams have had periods of financial domination, (ManU, Chelsea eg) they were never coached to play like this. They never just relentlessly passed and pressed teams to oblivion.

Guardiolas Barca smashed Ferguson’s Utd in the CL, when they were financially evenly matched.

That result really should mean we won't finish any lower than 11th. 2 games in hand over Wolves now and 5 points clear.

Phew.

a good reason for me to watch tonight's match is that darren fletcher and robbie savage are commentating, what a difference from the usual dickheads
At what point did Robbie Savage cease to be an utter dickhead?

He's such a chavvy cunt, he's got a fucking tattoo of the gucci logo (or was it D&G, I dont fucking know. It was fucking chavvy, either way)

Or were you being sarky and it went over my head?

Back
Top Bottom