Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For once in your life STFU you complete and utter cretin.

You would have to be the shittest bloke to come across in the pub. Would walk to the other end of the bar if you came along. Moaning little fuck knuckle.
I'd recommend the ignore button mate. Never used it before but the one poster I finally had enough of.

People ain’t ready for us finish top 4 and win a cup :moursmall:
status; deluded
200.gif

You turn every thread into a running commentary in a quest to be a cunt.

We have a shot in the 20th minute and the comment is “tomorrow I’ll hear we created nothing”. Dude no one gives a fuck so shut the fuck up.

Your sole purpose on this forum is to be the resident arsehole.
It's always with a tinge off" I was right all along" like he hasn't been wrong about 1,000 different things in the past

Well done Fulham. I thought they were a relegation certainty earlier on, but looking more likely to stay up now.
I think they've played poorly in just 2 games this season (Woolwich and against Villa). Both came when they were still trying to bring in players and getting those that they had to settle. But other than those 2 they've been highly competitive in every game and on "other days" deserved a win or a draw where they dropped points.

Fulham equal on points with Brighton and just a point less than Newcastle - albeit they have played one game more than both.

A real chance of getting out of the relegation places now !

And I thought they were certainties for the drop

Back
Top Bottom