Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree with it. But they are in a weaker league. It’s easier to hold a 1-0 against leganes than against wolves

Pfffttt Weaker schmeaker. La Liga is definitely weaker than it was, but I'm not convinced it's weaker than the PL, relatively speaking, in depth.

I remember you telling me Ligue 1 was weaker than Liga Nosh.

Edit
Are Leganes even a La Liga side now?

Pfffttt Weaker schmeaker. La Liga is definitely weaker than it was, but I'm not convinced it's weaker than the PL, relatively speaking, in depth.

I remember you telling me Ligue 1 was weaker than Liga Nosh.

Edit
Are Leganes even a La Liga side now?
Liga nos as the same number of teams of ligue 1 in the last 8 of the CL! and with a bit different budget :harrysmile:

They finally opened the stadiums yesterday for small crowds. I went to see my local side (something I do every 2-3 years) to get some football to my veins. It was lovely, green grass, tackles in live, real noises, rotting hotdog at HT. Shame the football was so shite here and my team has an XI of chain-smoking pensioners

Watching Bologna vs Sampdoria to have a look at Damsgaard ,(he's decent, not somebody we should be bringing in imo) but Tomiyasu stands out to me as a good player at RB. Not an elite attacker or anything, but looks like he could do a job as a good PL player in a few years.

Musa Barrow just put Bologna a goal up. Thought it was the former Swansea player until I saw a close up of him celebrating.

Back
Top Bottom