Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They do the exact same thing we do - allow the opposition to control the game, put pressure on the defence and concede with 20 minutes to go which causes panic.

So stupid to take off Cresswell for Balbuena. Should never allow Leicester to control the centre.
Moyes has done that shit since his time at Everton.

Another boring negative cunt and we have quite a few now
Don’t we just.

The thing is, I don’t mind the proper negative cunts. As long as they’re amusing.

I just can’t stand the Championship Manager bores. I have most of them on ignore but the cunts post so much drivel the forum ends up looking like a jigsaw.

i want to see the spammers in champions league so bad it will be the shitshow of the decade, and if they don't get in they'll know what it's like to work hard a whole season and have nothing to show for it or have the club give a crap
West Ham in the CL will be tragic, imagine them facing someone like Bayern Munich, they would get humiliated about 7-2 or something ridiculous like that....:levyeyes:

Don’t we just.

The thing is, I don’t mind the proper negative cunts. As long as they’re amusing.

I just can’t stand the Championship Manager bores. I have most of them on ignore but the cunts post so much drivel the forum ends up looking like a jigsaw.
Yes that’s the problem the same ones with lengthy boring posts spouting drivel
I try and scroll past as quickly as possible

How do people want Rodgers as our next manager? This looks like it’ll be the second season they collapse in the top 4 race.
Known entity compared to Potter, Nagelsmann, Hassenhuttl (Liverpool, Celtic, Leicester...).

I personally would rather take a chance on someone else but I understand why Rodgers name is brought up.

Known entity compared to Potter, Nagelsmann, Hassenhuttl (Liverpool, Celtic, Leicester...).

I personally would rather take a chance on someone else but I understand why Rodgers name is brought up.
Is Rodgers time at Liverpool in the positive or negative column? He didn't do much at all there as far as I remember.

He's an interesting one Rodgers.

I genuinely don't know whether I would want him as Jose's replacement. His teams can look fantastic at times and then, at others, all at sea (although I didn't watch today's game). I'm not sure whether squad depth has something to do with it.

I think Levy would like someone like that, who he can clearly dictate parameters to.

Show me just ONE post of mine where you can back up that ridiculous comment of me wanting us to lose. Just ONE.
You must have me confused with another poster

I don’t spend my time crawling through threads looking for posts people make to score points

So you want us to win today???

You must have me confused with another poster

I don’t spend my time crawling through threads looking for posts people make to score points

So you want us to win today???
Only a win today is an an acceptable result. We’ve had the whole week to prepare against a side beginning to look jaded and who have been in Europe. We’re at home. Jose knows their players better than OGS knows ours, and OGS has had less tine to prepare his side having been playing in Spain only a couple of days ago.

Only a win today is an an acceptable result. We’ve had the whole week to prepare against a side beginning to look jaded and who have been in Europe. We’re at home. Jose knows their players better than OGS knows ours, and OGS has had less tine to prepare his side having been playing in Spain only a couple of days ago.
No it isn’t

A win is good but I would like an acceptable performance with some pride and desire

Back
Top Bottom