Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But he scored and was one of the better players we had.
Skinniest kid at fat camp again for him. World class indeed.

Replace him with other "world class" players and the result is the same or worse for us.
Biased speculation of no probative value.

He is front and center for us controlling games, he can only do so much just like anyone can. Unlikely you replace him with another player and they do any better.
...but what you could do is pawn his lumbering ass off on some chumps for whatever high price you have in your head and then replace him with actual footballers that can get around the pitch without looking like they have a steinway on their backs. Could do that, no? Probably not. Best to just keep what we have and hope for the best because next years our year!

This is the problem with these conversations is that if you praise one guy people take that to mean you are crapping on the other.
I argue in good faith and you should know that. I wasn't assuming you were crapping on Haaland. You were stating a preference. Fair enough but I stand by my points but your choice is based in emotion and is thus subject to things beyond reason. But what is clear is that Harry carries no threat to an opposition defense unless you control the ball and give him time to lumber into spaces. Other WC players like Haaland, Mbappe and DCL don't need that. So strike while the iron's hot.

Its is great that Benzema has rings that others carried him to. Plenty of guys have rings that they had little to do with getting. Swap Kane and Benzema and Kane would have more rings than Benzema and Benzema would be stuck with the zero Kane has.
No fucking way. Even now Benz, at his advance age, gets around the pitch better than Harry. And that is some statement.

And how many bits of silverware has Harry helped get us to? How many goals did we help us to at Dinamo? Starting to feel all a bit flat track bully isn't it?

Skinniest kid at fat camp again for him. World class indeed.

Biased speculation of no probative value.

...but what you could do is pawn his lumbering ass off on some chumps for whatever high price you have in your head and then replace him with actual footballers that can get around the pitch without looking like they have a steinway on their backs. Could do that, no? Probably not. Best to just keep what we have and hope for the best because next years our year!

I argue in good faith and you should know that. I wasn't assuming you were crapping on Haaland. You were stating a preference. Fair enough but I stand by my points but your choice is based in emotion and is thus subject to things beyond reason. But what is clear is that Harry carries no threat to an opposition defense unless you control the ball and give him time to lumber into spaces. Other WC players like Haaland, Mbappe and DCL don't need that. So strike while the iron's hot.

No fucking way. Even now Benz, at his advance age, gets around the pitch better than Harry. And that is some statement.

And how many bits of silverware has Harry helped get us to? How many goals did we help us to at Dinamo? Starting to feel all a bit flat track bully isn't it?

I don't think you can hold the fact he is the best player on the team against him. Just because he is the skinniest kid at fat camp doesn't mean he can't be skinny himself.

It is not biased speculation it is the clear truth.

A he is not lumbering and b. have yet to see who these so called footballers are that are replacing him. Almost assuredly they will be much worse players, which can be fine as we are unlikely to replace Kane one for one with better players. But lets not act like getting random players out there are going to be an improvement over kane or likely do anything better than he does now.

I don't agree with the benzema garbage but we will never agree because he represents something that isn't real to you, and others, so it is impossible to have a rational discussion about him because I am forced to argue against something that doesn't exist.

Just because he is the skinniest kid at fat camp doesn't mean he can't be skinny himself.
True, it doesn't necessarily mean he can't be skinny as well but he shouldn't be 'amongst' our best performers he should be undoubtedly the best game in game out to receive the uncritical praise that he gets around here.

It is not biased speculation it is the clear truth.
'clear truth' that another WC wouldn't have done any better? How can you make that claim seriously? What is 'clear truth' is that another player would have had a different effect...whether more positive or negative cannot be assumed or ascertained.

A he is not lumbering
Yet Mou has him dropping and Sonny, the more dynamic player, bothering in behind.

b. have yet to see who these so called footballers are that are replacing him.
It's a trap!!!!!

Almost assuredly they will be much worse players,
like the one's at WH that will be playing in the CL next year? But as I've said before Haaland is not to Kane's level as an all around player (thus 'worse') but I would drive Kane to whichever club to have him...and I don't even like that type of striker but I know which one has more threat.

But lets not act like getting random players out there are going to be an improvement over kane or likely do anything better than he does now.
Doesn't have to be 'better than Kane'. It just has to be different from Kane and more beneficial/summative/multiplicative to the collective.

I don't agree with the benzema garbage but we will never agree because he represents something that isn't real to you, and others, so it is impossible to have a rational discussion about him because I am forced to argue against something that doesn't exist.
Can't hear you...looking at Benz's trophy case on google...

True, it doesn't necessarily mean he can't be skinny as well but he shouldn't be 'amongst' our best performers he should be undoubtedly the best game in game out to receive the uncritical praise that he gets around here.

'clear truth' that another WC wouldn't have done any better? How can you make that claim seriously? What is 'clear truth' is that another player would have had a different effect...whether more positive or negative cannot be assumed or ascertained.

Yet Mou has him dropping and Sonny, the more dynamic player, bothering in behind.

It's a trap!!!!!

like the one's at WH that will be playing in the CL next year? But as I've said before Haaland is not to Kane's level as an all around player (thus 'worse') but I would drive Kane to whichever club to have him...and I don't even like that type of striker but I know which one has more threat.

Doesn't have to be 'better than Kane'. It just has to be different from Kane and more beneficial/summative/multiplicative to the collective.

Can't hear you...looking at Benz's trophy case on google...

I don't think we have to worry about any West Ham players playing in the CL, but if you prefer to have Noble and Antonio here instead of Kane go right ahead!

The clear truth is watching us play and watching the other guys play, There is nothing they are bringing that is improving what we do.

When you count those trophies make sure to send cards out to Ronaldo, Modric, Kroos and Ramos you know the guys that won those trophies for him.

I don't think we have to worry about any West Ham players playing in the CL, but if you prefer to have Noble and Antonio here instead of Kane go right ahead!
Take Nobes and Antonio over Winks and that striker we shipped out to Mexico. Also would have taken Antonio in the CL final over what Harry cooked up.

The clear truth is watching us play and watching the other guys play, There is nothing they are bringing that is improving what we do.
There is nothing that improves us under Mou.

When you count those trophies make sure to send cards out to Ronaldo, Modric, Kroos and Ramos you know the guys that won those trophies for him.
They won one without Ronnie didn't they? So little was his input. Kroos is an overrated hack (true belief). It was all Modric, Bale, and Benz.

Take Nobes and Antonio over Winks and that striker we shipped out to Mexico. Also would have taken Antonio in the CL final over what Harry cooked up.

There is nothing that improves us under Mou.

They won one without Ronnie didn't they? So little was his input. Kroos is an overrated hack (true belief). It was all Modric, Bale, and Benz.

They may have I don't pay much attention to RM, any more than I have to anyways.

Noble is just an older Winks and Mexico seems like it would be a good fit for Antonio as well, about on par with his level of "talent."

Noble is just an older Winks and Mexico seems like it would be a good fit for Antonio as well, about on par with his level of "talent."
both make us look like mugs everytime we play. And Nobes is gonna taste the CL next year while Harry will be in the Europa Conference league...had to write that out lest someone mistake ECL European Champs League or something else beyond our level.

#MouIn #TrustTheProcess

Just seen all the other results, and think I'll give MOTD a miss and watch Elvis in Hawaii instead :)
After today’s game I’m all shook up , if this prick is in charge next December it’s gonna a be a blue blue Christmas. I think he has some kind of hold over Levy, but that might just be my suspicious mind.

Anyway this hunk of burnin love is going to sleep

both make us look like mugs everytime we play. And Nobes is gonna taste the CL next year while Harry will be in the Europa Conference league...had to write that out lest someone mistake ECL European Champs League or something else beyond our level.

#MouIn #TrustTheProcess

When Kane adds the Europa Conference League title to his trophy case Benzema will be crying tears of jealousy!

After today’s game I’m all shook up , if this prick is in charge next December it’s gonna a be a blue blue Christmas. I think he has some kind of hold over Levy, but that might just be my suspicious mind.

Anyway this hunk of burnin love is going to sleep
Blimey, You seem all shook up. You make it sound like it's now or never, it's not as if we're in the ghetto. Don't be cruel about Jose, yapping on and on like some kind of hound dog.
We need a little less conversation, a little more action and a good luck charm.

Anyway good night and don't forget your teddy bear.

Blimey, You seem all shook up. You make it sound like it's now or never, it's not as if we're in the ghetto. Don't be cruel about Jose, yapping on and on like some kind of hound dog.
We need a little less conversation, a little more action and a good luck charm.

Anyway good night and don't forget your teddy bear.
The sorcerer’s apprentice above Stevee, I taught you everything i know but you have surpassed me. You stole the crown with in the ghetto

Inter Milan are 11 points clear and Eriksen is starting games along with Ashley Young and Alexis Sanchez.

He said he needed to leave to win trophies as it wont happen under Levy.

I'm sad.

Inter Milan are 11 points clear and Eriksen is starting games along with Ashley Young and Alexis Sanchez.

He said he needed to leave to win trophies as it wont happen under Levy.

I'm sad.
Turns out our serial winner manager is not, whilst our washed up midfielder isn’t . One constant you can rely on
Levy is not ever going to deliver success

These referees are so retarded that they legitimately drew the line and wrote off a WBA goal for offside from the WRONG player.

Diagne and Bartley are both black. But they aren't even the same fucking shade.

Kevin Friend is fucking incompetent. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom