Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If United quality for the CL by finishing second in the PL and then beat Arse in the EL final does that mean Arse can still enter the CL next season as runners up?

Woolwich in another European semi final and will probably make the final. They always have one up on us no matter if we finish above them. It’s either the Fa cup they win or something else. A complete shambles losing to this Zagreb. Why Mourinho wasn’t sacked that night I will never know.

I know people will hate this, but I like Arteta. A lot of people here were slating the man, but he can potentially have two cups with a really shit midfield and CBs.

I don't hate it but I don't understand it.

He will also have to brutal finishes in the PL, and the FA Cup was pure fluke and this 2nd Cup is largely mythical with, at this point, zero quality teams faced.

I guess I would say I "like" him too because he seems like a naive, at best mediocre manager and with him in charge it is unlikely Woolwich ever does anything.

It could have been, SHOULD have been, us vs Woolwich semi, once again outperformed by them even though they've been shit this season.

I don't hate it but I don't understand it.

He will also have to brutal finishes in the PL, and the FA Cup was pure fluke and this 2nd Cup is largely mythical with, at this point, zero quality teams faced.

I guess I would say I "like" him too because he seems like a naive, at best mediocre manager and with him in charge it is unlikely Woolwich ever does anything.
In terms of his coaching, I think he is at least on a par with Potter. In term of his tactics, man-management and the players he chooses to place his trust in, I am unsure.

You saw the tweets too then? What a pair of cunts.

Thing is it's like Van Morrison and Eric Clapton coming out as anti-vaxxers. Never been a Clapton fan so I'm pretty meh about him outing himself as a twat, but Van? VAN??? That hurts.

:vdvcry:
Read some terrible things about Van Morrison. Total shithead. Fans going up to him and being nice only to be told to f*ck off. Treats people like dirt.

I know people will hate this, but I like Arteta. A lot of people here were slating the man, but he can potentially have two cups with a really shit midfield and CBs.

It's mad that they end up with a crap manager but somehow still manage to grab trophies.

We on the other hand get a "proven winner" and completely implode with some of the best attacking players we'll likely see in a Spurs shirt

It's mad that they end up with a crap manager but somehow still manage to grab trophies.

We on the other hand get a "proven winner" and completely implode with some of the best attacking players we'll likely see in a Spurs shirt

Maybe I am missing the nuance, but I don't think Arteta is a crap manager. I think he has done as he should with the squad he has.

Zhaka and Elneny/Ceballos as your CM2? I mean come on. We would be having a field day if we saw that every week. Chambers seeing the light of day as a CB?

They have maybe 2 players I would take: Saka and Gabriel

Back
Top Bottom