Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really looking forward to the Fa cup game later and thoroughly enjoyed PSG game too. Didn’t watch Spurs last night, so this goes to show where I’m at with the club now. I enjoy watching other games than my own club. I don’t get pissed off, angry and it doesn’t ruin my weekend.

Comical own goal by West Ham, and down to 10 men against Newcastle now.
These Saturday lunchtime kick offs always seem to spring up the surprise result
Another comical error. Thats the relegation battle over. Just top 4 race left. Good seeing west ham lose. Just a shame it helps liverpool & chelsea. Not sure whats best out of those 3.
This keeps us within range of overtaking west ham at least.

Everyone doing their bit to help Spurs get into Europe.... except Spurs, it seems!

We are am awful side this season.

What seems clear to me is that if your strength is your midfield as a team you are better served than if your strength is one player.

This season the likes of West Ham habe shown by their midfield strength that it overcomes other limitations.

We are too reliant on Kane's overall excellence and obviously up until January.

Look at city and it's nearly all their midfield and look at Liverpool this season, where their midfield has fallen short on both aspects, notwithstanding the loss of Van Dijk.

When we had peak Eriksen, Alli, Dembele, Wanyama and arguably Winks for a while we were nearly untouchable in that area. Makes a massive difference.

Saint-Maximin is one Newcastle player I would love to see at Spurs. Think he's a cracking player, although he can blow hot and cold. Can't see him being at Newcastle next season even if they do stay up, as I think they will.

Sporting Lisbon are leaping towards their first title in 20 years. that Goncalves kids looks promising. thoughts Nabil Bentaleb Nabil Bentaleb
It still early days. They always find a way to bottle it. And I pray they do. He’s a good player. But still can’t properly judge him. He’s a great finisher but it’s not someone who can run the show. I’d say he’s a bit like dele. When dele was scoring loads. Not on Bruno Fernandes level yet

West Ham pull one back. Newcastle have been shocking in the second half considering they're also a man up. Why do teams sit back on leads and stop doing what was working so well for them to begin with? Utter madness.

West Ham possibly robbed of a penalty. VAR is a load of nonsense if they don't give this, as much as I dislike them.

Edit: Penalty rightly given.

Back
Top Bottom