Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kessie is absolutely bullying Lukaku

And as soon as I write that, Donnarumma takes out Lukaku and Inter have a chance to equalise from the spot

No way is that a Penalty in the Milan game.

Edit: By no way I mean no way they should call it one, I am sure they will screw up the review and give it.

Liverpool are going to go on about it, but injuries are a crapshoot. We had our first choice XI available in 2016/17 a handful of times due to injuries. Chelsea got to trot theirs out every week.

Where would Kane's career have gone if he hadn't picked up his first ankle injury in the FA Cup against Millwall?

If Klopp is as good of a manager as everyone thinks he is, he will need to adopt his system to fit the team that he has, not the one he wants.

No way is that a Penalty in the Milan game.

Edit: By no way I mean no way they should call it one, I am sure they will screw up the review and give it.
For being a league with a history of being a bit corrupt. Italian VAR is usually pretty spot on. Got it right again.

I have only been watching the 2nd half but this AC backline has been pretty bad. Creating more problems than stopping them.

Kessie has been great at cleaning up their messes though.

Back
Top Bottom