Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For being a league with a history of being a bit corrupt. Italian VAR is usually pretty spot on. Got it right again.

I guess I just don't trust VAR to get it right after seeing so many awful decisions in the EPL.

In this case I am not sure which way the corruption would go though, obviously back in the Berlusconi days I would expect the pen would be awarded to AC plus another 2-3 goals added on as well but I'm not sure they enjoy that privilege anymore!

I have only been watching the 2nd half but this AC backline has been pretty bad. Creating more problems than stopping them.

Kessie has been great at cleaning up their messes though.
Milan were totally dominant for the first 30 minutes. Then Inter woke up and worked their way into it.

Milan look like they are going to dominate all the smaller teams this season but games against the bigger clubs will be trickier.

I guess I just don't trust VAR to get it right after seeing so many awful decisions in the EPL.

In this case I am not sure which way the corruption would go though, obviously back in the Berlusconi days I would expect the pen would be awarded to AC plus another 2-3 goals added on as well but I'm not sure they enjoy that privilege anymore!
VAR on the continent is usually way better than in England.

My rule of thumb is that it is not the tech that I am against, just the cunts in England running it.

I'm not a fan of him overall, but that was an impressive backheel from Lukaku that almost got them level.

When you think of how much City's squad cost... Where are the galacticos? ....Where's the magic?

Without KDB they look like lifeless plodders..... #OneManTeam

Back
Top Bottom