Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shocking good play by Mina to play Adams offside. Not surprised Adams didn't realize it, am surprised he actually was smart enough to make the pass to score the goal (even though it was offside) he never seemed to be a player that was close to smart enough to make a play like that. Expected him to drill that ball 25 yards wide like he normally does.

Also, always rated Che Adams. Which is since last week I looked up some of his xG and such. Should be decent for Saints looking at his workrate off the ball as well.

He has turned a corner this year. Last year he was involved, but never got it over the line. He has taken his chances better this year. Helps to play next to Ings.

He is physically built.

I never thought Everton were anything close to a top team but I expected they would still be able to beat this awful Southampton team.

Yes on Everton but Southampton aren't awful.

Too simple to see our victory and label them in the same way we cannot be called world beaters because we thumped United..

Nothing worse than perspective.

And it's not half-time yet so hold the firing pistol.

Shocking good play by Mina to play Adams offside. Not surprised Adams didn't realize it, am surprised he actually was smart enough to make the pass to score the goal (even though it was offside) he never seemed to be a player that was close to smart enough to make a play like that. Expected him to drill that ball 25 yards wide like he normally does.

He has turned a corner this year. Last year he was involved, but never got it over the line. He has taken his chances better this year. Helps to play next to Ings.

He is physically built.

Haha, I think I agree with you both on this one.

Yes on Everton but Southampton aren't awful.

Too simple to see our victory and label them in the same way we cannot be called world beaters because we thumped United..

Nothing worse than perspective.

And it's not half-time yet so hold the firing pistol.

Its not just against us, against Chelsea it was so easy for Chelsea to go right through their midfield and create chances as well.

If they hold on here it would be finally a good result for them because against the better sides they have played this year they have looked very poor.

Also, always rated Che Adams. Which is since last week I looked up some of his xG and such. Should be decent for Saints looking at his workrate off the ball as well.

His g/xg ratio is shit, in fact, I think he's got the worst goals to expected goals ratio ( - 1.96) in the first 100 players in the X/G list in the PL.

I've not seen anything impressive in Adams game at all. He even nearly wanked up the goal he scored with a bad first touch and shanked shot, which benefitted from a deflection.

His g/xg ratio is shit, in fact, I think he's got the worst goals to expected goals ratio ( - 1.96) in the first 100 players in the X/G list in the PL.

I've not seen anything impressive in Adams game at all. He even nearly wanked up the goal he scored with a bad first touch and shanked shot, which benefitted from a deflection.

If Vinicius adds what Adams is doing this season so far and gives us 10 to 12 goals I will be content.

I hear you. I honestly was just curious as I stumbled upon his numbers.

Back
Top Bottom