Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The overall standard of the Premier League seems to have dropped so much since last season.

Points being dropped all over the shop. Neither Chelsea or United look like top four teams based on today's performance.

Time for us to step up, find some consistency and take advantage of it.
Like the Newcastle and West ham game. It's these situations we don't take advantage of

His g/xg ratio is shit, in fact, I think he's got the worst goals to expected goals ratio ( - 1.96) in the first 100 players in the X/G list in the PL.

I've not seen anything impressive in Adams game at all. He even nearly wanked up the goal he scored with a bad first touch and shanked shot, which benefitted from a deflection.

Last year he missed so many fucking chances. He is a bit more "clinical" this year. He is involved, but wonder what this side would be with someone a bit better.

Excited to see Gordon. He is a technical player

I like the intentions of Hasenhuttl, you can see exactly what he's coaching, it's very high risk, he's trying to play good tempo, energetic, vertical football - but they really suffer from a lack of individual quality - so many times the ethos makes great transitional situations only for the individual execution to let it down, and defensively, the CB's he has also really aren't terribly compatible for the high line high risk system either.

It's very much like watching someone like BMhehG in the Bundesliga. Lots of good intention cheques that the quality of players can't always cash.

Like the Newcastle and West ham game. It's these situations we don't take advantage of
For the second week in a row an opportunity has presented itself (assuming the Saints hold out) and we must take full advantage. Win tomorrow and there is a real possibility we can at the very least be in with a shout of the title, fail to win and it’s hard to believe we are serious contenders....Monday night football usually sucks, but on this occasion it’s a massive advantage to us knowing what we have to do to take advantage of all others failing....

Last year he missed so many fucking chances. He is a bit more "clinical" this year. He is involved, but wonder what this side would be with someone a bit better.

Excited to see Gordon. He is a technical player

See my post above this one, I think Southampton have some pretty meh individuals, which without Hasenhuttl's coaching would really struggle. I have no idea what the point of Armstrong is ? What even is he? and as I type this Armstrong kills a great break with a stupid pass

Back
Top Bottom