Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank god Barcelona are such a train wreck that RM look like they can walk to the Liga title and ZZ can spin that as being his focus to excuse his potential weak CL run this season.

Otherwise he might have quit before it got too bad, trying to protect his reputation, and they might have been looking to bring Reguilon back.

Looks like Fabinhos injured for Pool.

pulled up off the ball
Just a few weeks ago I had an argument with a random Liverpool fan on Twitter. I had mentioned that they've been lucky with injuries to their main players in the last 3 years and the guy started swinging his cock about how it's all because of their recruitment strategy and training methods and Kloop this Kloop that. Even though I pointed out that all their recently recruited CMs other than Wijnaldum were crocks he wasn't having any of that. The guy then started calling our players (especially Kane) injury-prone to which I simply pointed that apart from last year, all of Kane's injuries were from bad tackles and it doesn't matter how efficient your training methods are, all it takes is one bad tackle. The guy basically challenged me in the end that most of their players won't get injured again this season.
:angryscouser:

Never nice to see a player get injured but for some reason, I'm not feeling sorry at all for the injuries to Alisson, Van Dijk and now Fabinho (haven't seen it yet).
:avbfu:

Just a few weeks ago I had an argument with a random Liverpool fan on Twitter. I had mentioned that they've been lucky with injuries to their main players in the last 3 years and the guy started swinging his cock about how it's all because of their recruitment strategy and training methods and Kloop this Kloop that. Even though I pointed out that all their recently recruited CMs other than Wijnaldum were crocks he wasn't having any of that. The guy then started calling our players (especially Kane) injury-prone to which I simply pointed that apart from last year, all of Kane's injuries were from bad tackles and it doesn't matter how efficient your training methods are, all it takes is one bad tackle. The guy basically challenged me in the end that most of their players won't get injured again this season.
:angryscouser:

Never nice to see a player get injured but for some reason, I'm not feeling sorry at all for the injuries to Alisson, Van Dijk and now Fabinho (haven't seen it yet).
:avbfu:

Rumours Henderson might be injured aswell.

Went off at half time after he was fouled

Hilarious. Thought Thuram had fucked that move up with a poor ball out wide, Mendy goes to sleep and plays him onside for the rebound tap in.

Madrid playing quite well but are going to struggle to get this back.....

Oooh nearly 3-0 to BMehG

Second goal was Mendy's fault. I don't like it. The way things are going, Marca and AS will start asking for Reguilón's return very soon.

Second goal was Mendy's fault. I don't like it. The way things are going, Marca and AS will start asking for Reguilón's return very soon.
Nonsense. If your forensic analysis of that goal leads you to believe that the genesis of that goal was Mendy then you need to re-evaluate.

Back
Top Bottom