Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For those of you watching City vs Marseille I recommend keeping an eye on Duje Caleta-Car and Boubakar Kamara. Caleta-Car is definitely one we should look at to enhance our backline next summer. He is great. And Kamara IMO could be a good rotation option for Pierre if we want to send Skipp out on another loan next season. Or as an alternative to Sissoko.

For those of you watching City vs Marseille I recommend keeping an eye on Duje Caleta-Car and Boubakar Kamara. Caleta-Car is definitely one we should look at to enhance our backline next summer. He is great. And Kamara IMO could be a good rotation option for Pierre if we want to send Skipp out on another loan next season. Or as an alternative to Sissoko.
Meh, he's better than Lovren but has Lovren inside him. If you know ehat I mean

Just in case anyone was doubting if KDB was the best MF in the PL, maybe the world, watch that pass he just made. Froze everyone thinking he was going to shoot and then made a perfectly weighted pass for the Torres tap-in.

I know we are supposed to hate players on other PL teams but he is so goddamn talented it is hard not to appreciate it.

Edit: To be fair to Torres tap in is likely a bit of a hyperbole but set him up for the easy goal nonetheless.

What is the exact rule in the Ajax-Atalanta game on that high kick?

He didn't hit him so is it a foul just because he lifted his foot that high? Ridiculous if that is the case.

Either way it shouldn't be a penalty just wondering if it is a terrible rule or terrible decision.

Just in case anyone was doubting if KDB was the best MF in the PL, maybe the world, watch that pass he just made. Froze everyone thinking he was going to shoot and then made a perfectly weighted pass for the Torres tap-in.

I know we are supposed to hate players on other PL teams but he is so goddamn talented it is hard not to appreciate it.

Edit: To be fair to Torres tap in is likely a bit of a hyperbole but set him up for the easy goal nonetheless.
Hyperbole or underselling? Considering how you view true tap-ins I would have considered...

THURAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BITCHES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

as I was saying, I would figured you would have called Torres' goal a worldie and rated him the best forward in the universe.

Hyperbole or underselling? Considering how you view true tap-ins I would have considered...

THURAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BITCHES WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

as I was saying, I would figured you would have called Torres' goal a worldie and rated him the best forward in the universe.

I mean I don't think Calvert-Lewin could have finished it, but for most players it was an easy goal.

Luckily for us with Kane we have one of the few players in the world that could have been on either end of that goal scoring play!

I mean I don't think Calvert-Lewin could have finished it, but for most players it was an easy goal.

Luckily for us with Kane we have one of the few players in the world that could have been on either end of that goal scoring play!
Well done. I expected nothing less. :mourfinger:

Back
Top Bottom