Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes I did a google, Alfredo Di Stefano Stadium, old stadium but within part of their new training complex by the airport. I've been to their new training complex and didn't notice this stadium, perhaps it's a short walk away??
I believe it's where Real Madrid Castilla, their B team in the Segunda league plays.

So how did Liverpools first goal get counted. If a defender pulls shirts in the box its a pen. So if an attacker is blatantly pulling defenders shirt, how is that not a foul. Surely VAR guy would have seen that too.

Jens Cajuste called up for the Swedish national team for the first time. He's looked real good in the CL.
We need to swoop on him and use as another creative option in our midfield.

Igula Igula
Why don’t you like Jesse Marsch ?

Genuine question as maybe you’ve seen a lot more than my odd couple of CL game, where he’s seemed like a guy who’s doing a fairly decent job?

He is super overrated by Americans and American media of which we get a ton of here in Canada.

So anytime he loses we don’t have to hear a bunch of nonsense about him.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom