Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every pundit ever: "Without Mbappe and Neymar PSG are there for the taking".

PSG: Scores within 5 minutes on Leipzig. Upamecano again at fault.

Wait until they lose to Everton at the weekend, that should be the nail in the coffin.

I think he'll make it to December to be honest. they still look ok in the CL group. they'll pick up wins here and there in the league! that's the beauty of them!

world cup football GIF by BBC

What's the lowest achievable ppg without getting sacked for ole? Probably winning a few big games here and there and occasionally a 5-0 rout against minnows, right?

I just hope he can hang in there a season or two!
#OleIn
I agree it would be nice to see him stay and watch them slowly drown but it will not happen. Ed Woodward must be seen to act and before the next transfer window. I just cannot see OGS still there if they bring anything less than 3pts from Everton. It's going to be "Thanks a lot for trying but it's not working out". Followed by a phone call to Poch.

Hopefully Poch wouldn't want to have his reputation destroyed at that circus.

He has enough talent there to work with, and will have fortunes to improve them. Unless Man City have privately agreed with him to take over from Pep at the end of the season I don't think Poch will be able to resist Utd if they come calling in the next few weeks.

Sevilla are down 1-2 to Krasnodar and Jesus Navas has been sent off in the first half.

Are they intentionally getting themselves sent back to the Europa League?

Ferencvaros-Juventus has been a pretty entertaining game so far, just a shame the picture quality on some of the BT Sport Extra channels is a bit poor.

Back
Top Bottom