Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Southampton have wasted so many chances to kill this off

Carbon copy of our match v newcastle if they nick a late equaliser

And a goal...

Typically that was a harder, scrappier chance than about 10 they've fucked up.

I really like what Hassenhuttl is about, and generally speaking, over the last few years I like what Southampton, as a club, are about.

They have a couple of decent players, but I can't say I love many of their individual players. I think the key there is the ethos, the system and coaching, the collective approach. I think they've got some pretty ho hum players but Hassenhuttl's methods are making them better than the sum of the individual parts.

I am shaken! Two (2!) Friday matches!?

These Venetian Bankers did the same back in Rome, call for a series of public events (back then Gladiators n shit), to appease the mostly witless masses whilst all the money is once more ending up with the 1% who are also (handily for them) lockdown proof.

#Orchestrated

Back
Top Bottom