Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He keeps getting picked by managers so I guess that is more important that plays like that that typify the kind of play you get from Sissoko.

That's not typical of him though..... He was played into trouble and FOUR (!!!!) players subsequently hid from him.

That's not typical of him though..... He was played into trouble and FOUR (!!!!) players subsequently hid from him.

I guess you could argue that the typical move from Sissoko would have been to just watch the ball go past him to the opposition because he is scared to play it, but it is about 50/50 whether he plays with a super heavy touch or is too scared to even touch it.

It certainly is a typical representation of his touch with the ball an nobody who watches him regularly would be surprised to see how pathetic he was in that situation and how totally inept he was with the ball at his feet. That kind of play with the ball is 100% typical of Sissoko.

I guess you could argue that the typical move from Sissoko would have been to just watch the ball go past him to the opposition because he is scared to play it,

No. I shan't be arguing that. That's just you doubling down on your biased interpretation of the incident.

I repeat:

"He was played into trouble and FOUR (!!!!) players subsequently hid from him."

That's all there is to my factually sound rebuttal to your confirmation bias.

I'm not about to indulge your subsequent re-vision of your comments on the matter.

but it is about 50/50 whether he plays with a super heavy touch or is too scared to even touch it.

It certainly is a typical representation of his touch with the ball an nobody who watches him regularly would be surprised to see how pathetic he was in that situation and how totally inept he was with the ball at his feet. That kind of play with the ball is 100% typical of Sissoko.

It isn't.

No. I shan't be arguing that. That's just you doubling down on your biased interpretation of the incident.

I repeat:

"He was played into trouble and FOUR (!!!!) players subsequently hid from him."

That's all there is to my factually sound rebuttal to your confirmation bias.

I'm not about to indulge your subsequent re-vision of your comments on the matter.

It isn't.

There could have been 100 guys available to him and it wouldn't have mattered with how god awful he is on the ball. His heavy touch was based on his lack of ability not other players. We see it week after week that he cannot control a simple pass or make a simple pass. That play was 100% on him not his teammates.

There could have been 100 guys available to him and it wouldn't have mattered

Utter rubbish.

with how god awful he is on the ball. His heavy touch was based on his lack of ability not other players. We see it week after week that he cannot control a simple pass or make a simple pass. That play was 100% on him not his teammates.

Further rubbish.

Winks hat trick incoming.

EmpMPbjWMA4Mkzv

Back
Top Bottom