Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is the point of Jeff Hendrick? what does he actually do?

Sorry I don't expect any of you to answer or care just putting my Irish musings in here for the game.

What is the point of Jeff Hendrick? what does he actually do?

Sorry I don't expect any of you to answer or care just putting my Irish musings in here for the game.
Heโ€™s only in the team , so that when his name is mentioned every man can air guitar and say โ€œ Purple Hazeโ€

the ship has sailed but I'd have loved Grealish with us. I hope he stays loyal to Villa and at least make Europa this year.

It'd be disappointing to see him up sticks to United.

Lee Dixon: "Jason Sancho's got to have some end product, I'm not seeing it, if he's not going to deliver, don't make runs"

About a bloke who scored 17 and assisted 16 last season in the BL.

......and has now scored.....

It's like Tv companies are only aware of the same dozen shit proper football geezer pundits from the fucking 80's.

435 mins without a goal for Ireland but earlier there were loads of decent/dangerous crosses into the area.
As Keane said before the game nobody any good to be on the end of them.

Back
Top Bottom