Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember these. There has been talk of bringing these in to replace the shoot-outs we currently have. I think it makes it far harder for the penalty taker, I can only speak from personal experience but there is nothing more terrifying than being 1v1 against the 'keeper, in my head, the goal always looked tiny and the keeper massive in these situations. I'd take my chances from the spot than doing that every day of the week.

If my memory serves me correctly the pen taker had to shoot before they got to the box?? (I'd do away with that).
Just make a spot kick 15 yards out rather than 12 yards if they are trying to make it harder for the kicker.

Or have a 1 yard box off the line that the keeper can start in rather than being on the line.

I'm watching Real Sociedad vs Cadiz and Adnan Januzaj is starting to string a good run of form together again.

Showed some flashes of form last season but so far this season he is starting to be consistent again. Remember when he was super hyped up?

Opening seconds of commentary (Dury & Beglin)......"these are two teams coached with intencity"

EncENBQW8AE1CyT

DO YOUR FUCKING HOMEWORK!!!

I'm watching Real Sociedad vs Cadiz and Adnan Januzaj is starting to string a good run of form together again.

Showed some flashes of form last season but so far this season he is starting to be consistent again. Remember when he was super hyped up?

Your boy has just put them 0-1 up.

They've been excellent this season, Sociedad.

David Silva has been a revelation.

Back
Top Bottom