Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enbac6OW8AEzkbd

I've seen tighter called ruled out.
That's a still after hes crossed the ball.

It's hard to judge because of the Scottish League quality but his team play really good football and there's evidently good signs of coaching from watching them. Unlike at times with Celtic where it was just clear they had the bigger and better squads.

And as you say in Europe he's done well. Will be interesting to see how far they go. I think it's obvious he's holding out for the Liverpool job after seeing what Lampard can do.

I think Gerrard will want to have a go in the PL sooner rather than later. Whether that’s with the Liverpool job, which he will want, I’m not sure. I think he should target a team on the level of southampton or even the poison chalice of newcastle.

I think Gerrard will want to have a go in the PL sooner rather than later. Whether that’s with the Liverpool job, which he will want, I’m not sure. I think he should target a team on the level of southampton or even the poison chalice of newcastle.

Klopp --> Germany
Gerrard --> Liverpool

In my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom