Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can I just say, I absolutely hate Liverpool with all I have.

But........ I don't get the Carragher hate.......:levyeyes:

he's always spoken extremely well of us, he's never tried to sell our players or manager to other clubs (Neville)! I even have a lot of sympathy with the "Spitting" incident.

yes it was wrong but 1. he was being wound up on purpose by a wanker, 2. it wasn't spit it was water and 3 he doesn't really "Spit" it's more like a fountain release of water.

Anyway I think he's a good bloke.
You would say that.

Twat.

:dierpochhug:

fuck me, is Zlatan really carrying Milan to the title at the age of 40? against rich Juve?

I don't much care for Milan but it's about time Italy broke the Juventus monopoly.

meanwhile Rangers are making headways towards reclaiming the SPL. if they win the next old firm it's almost settled. Interestingly they have a championship level squad

Sky have basically censored Klopps end of match press conference. Talks about Sky and BT taking the piss with scheduling and it endangering the players.

All the links keep getting taken down but this one still ok.

Thought it might just be sour grapes but I agree with a lot of what he says

Sky have basically censored Klopps end of match press conference. Talks about Sky and BT taking the piss with scheduling and it endangering the players.

He was complaining during the last round of EPL fixtures even though they had more rest than any other team playing in Europe that week.

Also, his 2 big absences have nothing to do with scheduling.... VVD got taken out by Pickford & Salah is an ignorant covidiot.

Every xmas he moans about the scheduling too, but he's only too happy to spend all that yummy TV money come the trf window.

I extended this rant in the "media bias" thread but fuck him (and fuck them).... It's self-centered... He couldn't give a shit about the broader footballing fraternity.

#AlwaysTheVictims.

Last edited:

Oh cry me a river. I didn't see him bitching about this last season when his team had telfon protection from injuries.

Oh cry me a river. I didn't see him bitching about this last season when his team had telfon protection from injuries.

We’ll get fucked by it soon enough with the schedule we have.

Whilst you can argue he’s looking out for himself, I think the point still remains a valid one.

My main gripe is with the fact the comments have effectively been censored and removed from all media

Nah, hes a moaning prick for me. Wait until we beat them in a couple of weeks and he blames it on the wind or something.

He's a whiner. The clubs agreed the schedule cos they wanted the money so suck it up. The only thing they could do is play matches at the same time now but again the argument against that is probably viewers/money.

Personally I think there should have been no internationals and no European football this season. Everyone wanted their little money grab though so get on with it.

This weekend showed me that Liverpool are still clear favorite for the title. After that, it's too early to say who the main challengers will be.

Also the first half against the Leeds might've been one of the worst Woolwich performances I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom