Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Burnley actually scored a goal.

Their first goal since the 3rd October which means Woolwich now have the longest run without a goal from open play in the league. They haven't scored from open play since the 4th October.

Even an old clock whose workings are smashed beyond recognition, lying in the bleakest post-apocalyptic landscape imaginable, seen by nobody as all humanity is dead, is right twice a day

BB733Jv.gif

Fuck me, when did Wolves get so boring?

Always been boring for me.

Usually playing 5 defenders and 2 holding midfielders and knocking it long for the diaganol all game.

If that doesn't work?

Throw Adama Traore on to run at tired legs.

However, they will give Woolwich problems next week. Woolwich can't score to save their lives and Wolves are pretty hard to break down but DO have attacking threat.

Usually playing 5 defenders and 2 holding midfielders and knocking it long for the diaganol all game.

If that doesn't work?

However, they will give Woolwich problems next week. Woolwich can't score to save their lives and Wolves are pretty hard to break down but DO have attacking threat.

Could easily be a nil nil draw that game. Wolves have looked pretty blunt in attack if you ask me.

If that doesn't work?

Pre-match spiel yet again about how good to watch they are.... I just don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom